There is SO much to learn when you decide you want to adopt. Even before you officially think of yourself as “hoping to adopt” there are terms, steps, and questions that every future adoptive parent will need to understand to successfully reach their personal adoption dream.
In this webinar, we go back to basics (and even a little beyond the basics!) and answer questions including:
- How do I keep from getting overwhelmed as I learn more about adoption?
- What should we expect when we apply with Lifetime?
- How much do people budget to adopt?
- How does Lifetime protect an adoptive family’s budget, and what are some tips for funding adoption?
- What happens to our investment if the birth mother decides to parent her baby?
- How does Lifetime help me prepare for the home study process?
- When do we have to start an adoption home study, and what are post-placement visits?
- What are tips for finding the right adoption help?
Wherever you are in the process of pursuing adoption, you’ll be glad for the answers, reminders, and even real-life tips from parents in the audience, covered in this hour-long webinar replay!
If you’d like to learn more about Lifetime’s adoption services or to talk with someone one-on-one, please call Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm Pacific Time: 1-800-923-6784. Visit us online at LifetimeAdoption.com, or follow Lifetime on social media!