We love our Q&A Webinars because we get the opportunity to cover a variety of topics helpful for people hoping to adopt, through the different stages of the adoption process. From just thinking about adoption, to starting up, and ready and waiting, we answered questions from a mixed audience of future adoptive parents, such as:
- What are the requirements to adopt a newborn in the US?
- How do I push through the feeling over being overwhelmed or the what-if’s that come up as I pursue adoption?
- How do expectant mothers find adoptive families?
- What if we live in 2 places throughout the year? What if we move after we’ve begun the adoption process?
- How do I tell loved ones that I’ve decided to adopt?
- What are the ways other families afford the costs of adoption?
- And more…
If you’re thinking about adoption, or researching Lifetime Adoption for your personal adoption planning, we’d love to answer your questions directly. Just contact us, or apply today to help us learn more about you and your adoption goals, so we can better answer your questions or give you direction to help you build your family through an adoption of a Lifetime.